Blog Archive

Monday, September 20, 2021

Channeling Technique

 When I channel I do so with no conscious knowledge of the  specific question I'm going to channel.  I compose using a special format a list of at least 5 questions. These are placed in a grab bag and one is chosen for that particular channeling session.

 In this case, in some session the questions were chosen by my monitor or the person who was helping me with the channeling. All grab bag lists for channeling have at least 5 questions in them.

 At least one question is asking the intelligence to describe to me a physical location from one of these targets in this list.

 Lyn Buchanan's Controlled Remote Viewing Training (crviewer.com)

The question is hidden from me until the end of the channeling session. After the session I learn the question that was being addressed by the intelligence and compare the information to the channeled data and to what is known about the target or question being asked. 


If the information is not in line with the question or if the known data does not match the channeled data the session is discarded. I attribute all errors to  perceptive fault or a mis-tasking the question.